Pages - Menu

Friday, December 30, 2011

Make-up look of the day - LIP-PENCIL

Do you use Lip pencil? err I'm the last chic to know about lip pencils? well I do know about it but just never used it - in fact lip gloss has been my staple lip wear - back in London I was hooked on Bobbi Brown lip gloss, MAC lip glass - but since I moved to US- I've defaulted to Victoria Secret Lip gloss in Berry or Cherrybomb

Lately I've been experimenting with Lip sticks - I have always hated lipsticks like foundation they age me - but I guess I just didn't know 1)how to apply them  2) colours that worked with my skintone.

Below is a day wear/everyday make-up look

Lips - Lined with IMAN lip pencil - any plumish colour will do
Lipstick - Bodyshop no 62
Gloss    - any clear lipgloss - I used NYX











Live simply, Live happily and Remember your life was God's idea. Own it! Live it! Work it!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...