Pages - Menu

Friday, December 16, 2011

Inspiration - Quote of the day!

Inspiration is being mentally stimulated to do or feel something, especially something creative.


Inspiration is what drives me everyday - I'm a dreamer - I'm constantly inspired by the people around me, nature, food, hair , music, sermons inshort there's no day I go without being filled with inspiration - I draw it from everywhere possible. This week we got some fantastic news - infact I've been waiting for this for a long time- so when it happened I felt free - now I have absolutely no excuse but just to do what I've always dreamed of - I see it coming to past in Jesus name. My husband said to me - honey why do you worry so much? why do you think it's all in your hands?. You see we can all get caught up in life sometimes that we forget that it can all be snatched away in seconds - - 2012 is just 16days away - don't wait to January 1st to change things - do it today - why put it off till tomorrow?....ok I'm slowing getting of point here - anyhoo here's the quote of the day






“Just don't give up trying to do what you really want to do. Where there is love and inspiration, I don't think you can go wrong.”
Ella Jane Fitzgerald







Live simply, Live happily and Remember your life was God's idea. Own it! Live it! Work it!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...