Pages - Menu

Monday, December 5, 2011

Happy December month!!

Oh my where has the year gone?? the new year is only 26days away. So exciting!

Random updates :
Got a Macbook pro today - excited.com! I've always used Windows so this is a big change for moi.

Finally got me art brushes delivered -can't wait to try them.Yippee!!

Gained some weight - not sure how much - but ah well it's winter - err who am I kidding - I need to step up

Americans are actually really nice peeps - car 'broke down' today was stranded on the highway and quite a few peeps stopped to offer assistance - I thought that was rather nice.

I need a new header for my blog - infact a revamp :) - maybe my Mac will inspire me to do so ASAP









Live simply, Live happily and Remember your life was God's idea. Own it! Live it! Work it!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...