Pages - Menu

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Eyebrows are the BIZNESS!!

In the last few days I've spent maybe $100 on make-up products. CRAZY! err what is it with this new obsession to 'PAINT ' my face as my Dad will call it?. err well since I discovered 'concealer brow highlighting'.   I've sort went buckwild with the whole make-up thing.

Today I woke up and thought this ish has got to stop - so I returned all the make-up. I've had make-up since 2003 that I'm yet to touch so not sure why buying new ones will change me :) -

Below are some of my everyday makeup wear




Products used
IMAN Oil blotting powder - Deep. I'm yet to find foundation that doesn't age me for now my Oil blot powder works great

IMAN blusher - POSH

Lipstick - Estee lauder lip gloss and Body Shop

Eyeshadows - Mac & Barry M - old 2003 Christmas palettes

Eyebrows - Threaded - very little filling (Fashion fair brush on brow)  - highlighted with IMAN concealer in Clay Medium

Enjoy - sorry it's pretty Vain but this season shall pass :)


Live simply, Live happily and Remember your life was God's idea. Own it! Live it! Work it!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...