Pages - Menu

Friday, December 30, 2011

Daily Mantra : I can do ALL things.....



2012 is a year where I want to start Daily Mantras/Confessions. Hubby and I are creating one together for our Marriage and Home (a tip I got from my lovely friend E). I believe reading the word/confession is one thing but speaking it boldly outloud brings it to life. Your words truly become your actions. 


“Watch your thoughts, for they become words.


Watch your words, for they become actions.

Watch your actions, for they become habits.

Watch your habits, for they become character.

Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.”



Whatever you focus on expands, Whatever you think of yourself is probably true. There's nothing like boldness and courage and when you start believing by constant renewing your mind and speaking the word you'll certainly get there.  It doesn't take a day to get a six pack , it's a process - it takes commitment.




Phillipians 4:13 - I can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me. 


I John 4: 4  - Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

Matthew 5: 13- 14“You are the salt of the earth.......You are the light of the world.......let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven.

Romans 8: 31  ......If God is for us, who can be against us?




x
Jo


Live simply, Live happily and Remember your life was God's idea. Own it! Live it! Work it!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...