Pages - Menu

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Character : Quote of the day

Do you sometime wonder why somethings happen in your life? For me I wonder often - in fact I wonder too much - you know you think you can play life well with good behaviour and doing the 'right' things and then BANG something bad/unexpected happens or something you didn't think you deserved happens to you or your loved ones. Well if you're in that place this minute - hang on - it will pass - it is meant to develop your Character- it is meant to strengthen you - so instead of spending time kicking and screaming with the WHY me qs - instead ask what the lesson is- shuu this ish is much easier said than done but it works...

There are some really hurtful things going on in my life right now that I feel I do not deserve -sometimes I cry , sometimes I pray, sometimes I just wonder what the frigging lesson is and really cannot wait for it to come to past - but I've learnt that it has indeed all shaped my life - in short it is during those times that I'm more prayerful....anyhow as the quote says - 'Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is  - sometimes trying times are just stones and bricks thrown at us to be still and listen..it is somethings God wanting our full attention. Remember God doesn't give us what we cannot bear/carry  - It will PASS


Character is strength and originality in a person's nature.


“Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference. ”
Virginia Satir




Live simply, Live happily and Remember your life was God's idea. Own it! Live it! Work it!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...