Pages - Menu

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Rising ABOVE : Quote of the day

Back to Back quotes - I really do like this one - One day my soul opened up - I know exactly who I am - I'm not defined by defeats/mistakes/failures - Infact one of the biggest problem I had personally was overcoming fear -the fear of failure and criticism to be exact - but today I know that it's ok to jump out of the proverbial plane without knowing if your parachute will work - it takes courage - it takes FAITH.



“You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it.”
Maya Angelou 


Live simply, Live happily and Remember your life was God's idea. Own it! Live it! Work it!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...