Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! Hope you all had a wonderful thanksgiving. What are you thankful for? feel free to comment
Here's my list
1) Thankful for life - I'm still breathing and breathing well.
2) Thankful for my hubby - he actually made me cry on t'giving morning - well tears of joy. So on the morning of t'giving I decided to write 25 things about him that I'm thankful for and read it to him- by the time I got to no 10 I was in tears - despite all our highs and lows he's been an amazing spirit
3) Thankful for our son - who is now 20mths going on 10yrs :) - he's an absolute joy - he's always so happy, cheerful and in high spirits - no dull moments with him
4) Thankful for my Mother - spent the last couple of weeks with her - i'm thankful she's still holding strong after my Dad passed away last December (OMG! it'll be a year next month)
5) Thankful for my family and awesome awesome friends - who take time to always check on me and read/comment on my blog :) - thanks guys
6) Thankful for food, shelter and clothing
7)Thankful for my job
8) Thankful for Jo Uthman Inc
9)Thankful for security
10) Thankful for everything -I really couldn't ask for more - instead my aim now is to use what God has given me to serve you
Live simply, Live happily and Remember your life was God's idea. Own it! Live it! Work it!