Pages - Menu

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! Hope you all had a wonderful thanksgiving. What are you thankful for? feel free to comment



Here's my list
1) Thankful for life - I'm still breathing and breathing well.

2) Thankful for my hubby - he actually made me cry on t'giving morning - well tears of joy. So on the morning of t'giving I decided to write 25 things about him that I'm thankful for and read it to him- by the time I got to no 10 I was in tears - despite all our highs and lows he's been an amazing spirit

3) Thankful for our son - who is now 20mths going on 10yrs :) - he's an absolute joy - he's always so happy, cheerful and in high spirits - no dull moments with him

4) Thankful for my Mother - spent the last couple of weeks with her - i'm thankful she's still holding strong after my Dad passed away last December (OMG! it'll be a year next month)

5) Thankful for my family and awesome awesome friends - who take time to always check on me and read/comment on my blog :) - thanks guys

6) Thankful for food, shelter and clothing

7)Thankful for my job

8) Thankful for Jo Uthman Inc

9)Thankful for security

10) Thankful for everything -I really couldn't ask for more - instead my aim now is to use what God has given me to serve you


x
Jo
Live simply, Live happily and Remember your life was God's idea. Own it! Live it! Work it!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...