Pages - Menu

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy November month!!

YAY! it's the month of November. Welcome to November - if you can read this then you have plenty to be thankful for - you're still here , still breathing - you made it.

If you remember I started my 'try something new for 30days challenge last month'. In the month of October my challenge was to actively control my thoughts to steer my thoughts from negative to positive each time it went that way - well it was pretty hard to do so - Infact day 22nd I realised that you cannot control thoughts with thoughts you have to fight it with the word.

My November challenge is be consistent - Consistency and Focus has always been my key strengths for a long time but i find with all of today's distraction and drama it's been really hard to be consistent. I particularly want to work on :

Consistency in my spiritual life
Consistency in my role as a wife and mother
Consistency in my pursuing my passion
Consistency in my fitness/exercise
Consistency in my professional career

To add to Consistency is Perseverance they kinda go hand in hand -

What is your November challenge?

Live simply, Live happily and Remember your life was God's idea. Own it! Live it! Work it!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...