Pages - Menu

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

God is my Everything!!

God is my Everything!! There's nothing like putting your complete trust in him. God is my Everything!! The last year or so he's been just that - I've always sorta relied on my abilities and added God just because It's somewhat the right thing to do -I'm being totally honest here - but the past year or so I've gone thru many valleys -infact I think God took me there for me to walk with him, trust in him fully - you know that type of trust you have in your bed  -no one really thinks about the bed breaking when you lie on it - it's just suppose to carry your weight - that's the same trust God wanted from me .

He's absolutely the light that is leading me , he's the strength that keeps me walking, he's the hope that keeps me trusting, he's the light to my soul, he's my purpose - HE'S MY EVERYTHING.

During my early morning jogs Everything by Lifehouse came on my Pandora - it was like God was speaking directly to me - - listen below



x
Jo

Live simply, Live happily and Remember your life was God's idea. Own it! Live it! Work it!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...