Pages - Menu

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

You're seen, You're heard, You matter!!!

You're seen, You're heard, You matter!!! Thanks Oprah.

So simple, yet so powerful. Isn't that what we all want out of life - To matter. Infact we all matter but most of us do not know our value. Have you ever gone to the jewellery store to purchase jewellery and instead of the clerk telling you how much the diamond is worth he asks you what it's worth - errr Crazy! it doesn't happen like that - no one absolutely no one can put a price on you unless you let them.

I learnt this the hard way - from maybe age 21-24 my early years in the corporate world - my worth was based on the glowing reviews I got from work, I did a lot of kiss arse intially, I didn't think my voice was loud enough, I didn't think what I did was that important - - fast forward a decade later and I know exactly what my worth is ........

Do you know how much you're worth?

sorry for ending abruptly - started this post y'day - lost me train of thoughts

Live simply, Live happily and Remember your life was God's idea. Own it! Live it! Work it!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...