Pages - Menu

Monday, October 17, 2011

Some hair inspiration.........

no not inspiration for you ...er for me - I'm totally bored with my hair right now - I've been rocking the same crochet braids for months now -err I have no idea what to do next - I think I'll go back to quick weaves, or my natural fro or maybe get me some Patra braids - you know the big long braids .....hmmm what to do? what to do ?

my hair now - i kinda look mid 40s here :( - a fab one - infact if I look like this in me 40s I'll be pleased - but I'm not in my 40's yet

Patra

Solange in Patra style braids



Either braids, quick weave or kinky twist ......hmm I could try a lace front -- the last one was a disaster see below




Live simply, Live happily and Remember your life was God's idea. Own it! Live it! Work it!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...