Pages - Menu

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Oprah's Lifeclass


Oprah's Lifeclass I believe is the best thing on TV right now. I usually do not watch TV let alone DVR programs - but I had to record the shows. I've had a gazillion aha moments - incredible!. Infact the OWN network has been busting out fab programs - Visionaries is my second favourite.
I've never been a lover or rather follower of fashion - but watching Tom Ford on Visionary was inspiring. It didn't inspire me to buy his clothes - because I'm still not a lover of fashion - but the man is AMAZING!! UTTER BRILLIANCE.

Nothing lasts! he admits what he does is all material and will fade - but I see drive, character, excellence, confidence - impeccable taste. It inspired me to do everything I commit to well. I often procrastinate, a big dreamer, idealist - I dream BIG - but sometimes you have to break that dream into small chunks - don't say it often just keep it within and blow everyone away.

Back to Oprah's lifeclass - Today's question ''

What memories of the past still dominate your thinking?
What do you need to let go of?*


Right now err none - but for awhile I regretted not going to the right University. But I've learnt that the best schools do not guarantee the best jobs. I also regret giving my power away - well not knowing my value and just accepting what I was given. I also wish I had my parents around in my teen years to help me make the right decisions - I always felt that I will be years ahead than where I am today if I had them around in the same country rather than thousand of miles away.  I thank God because it made me a strong independent woman.
Ok back to the question - I don't think I have any memories that still dominate my thinking - but what I've finally let go of is fear - well I think I'm 95% there - way better than 50% - so I'm still work in progress 






Live simply, Live happily and Remember your life was God's idea. Own it! Live it! Work it!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...