Pages - Menu

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Live life to the fullest.

You know I never quite knew how powerful living life in the moment is- until I decided to try it- AMAZING! I felt so alive -I worried less - didn't worry about what happened y'day or hrs ago or what's going to happen tomorrow -

Go ahead and try it - stop yourself thoughts from wandering and focus on this very moment.

"I will not live an unlived life. 
I will not live in fear 
Of falling or catching fire. 
I chose to inhabit my days, 
To allow my living to open me, 
To make me less afraid, 
More accessible; 
To loosen my heart, 
until it becomes a wing, 
a torch, a promise. 
I choose to risk my significance, to live so that which came to me as seed 
goes to the next as blossom, 
and that which came to me as blossom, 
goes on as fruit." 
 Dawna Markova


Live simply, Live happily and Remember your life was God's idea. Own it! Live it! Work it!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...