Pages - Menu

Sunday, June 19, 2011

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY DADDY!

WOW! 1st Father's Day without my Daddy. It is well. Daddy I know you're watching over me. I love you so much. I miss you. Thank you for giving me life. Thank you for being there. Thank you for your prayers. I am still standing strong, firm and focused today because of you. Thank you for the solid foundation you gave me. Thank you Daddy !!!

Happy Father's to my wonderful husband - Daddy T , words alone cannot describe how much you mean to me and ofcos the role you play in our lives. I love you so much and I thank you for your continuous support, your love, and for always believing in us. T is so lucky to have such a great, warm and fun Dad,



We love you and we appreciate you

xx











Live simply, Live happily and Remember your life was God's idea. Own it! Live it! Work it!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...