Pages - Menu

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Word of God speak!!!!



I've missed a few Sunday services now - So much noise going on around me that I feel like turning everything off. I was beginning to go to church for the wrong reasons(network) or perhaps for the sake of attending - whilst it's a fantastic avenue to do so - I do not want to lose focus - I was beginning to lose steam and passion - I don't want church to be another to do Sunday activity - I've had these concerns for the past few months and have struggled with whether it was me or just the church. 


The church has been great to me - why do I feel bad for feeling this way ? 


Meanwhile -whenever I feel lost I meditate and before I do that I listen to songs like the below- 




















Live simply, Live happily and Remember your life was God's idea. Own it! Live it! Work it!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...