Pages - Menu

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

What are you afraid of?

What  do you fear?Loss of youth, loss of job security, loss of a loved one, loss of income, loss of control, loss of life - Whatever your secret terror, know that all fears arise from the same source: the mistaken perception that we have something to lose at all.

Indeed, when I die, my body will be right here, but the doctor will pronounce: She's gone,' who is gone? Something does leave the body and what leaves is me. I did not bring anything into the world and there is nothing I take when I leave except who I am. Everything else I think I own is rented property, including the body. When you give up your 'materialistic bias' you start to appreciate the wondrous unity and fluidity of existence. You are not the body but the bodymind, not the cells but cell memories, not molecular structures but the intelligence behind structures, not fleeting quantum particles but indestructible vibratory consciousness that assumes infinite forms. All things do pass, but you are eternal. Therefore, what is there to fear?

extract from Absolute Beauty - by P. Raichhur

Live simply, Live happily and Remember your life was God's idea. Own it! Live it! Work it!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...