Pages - Menu

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Some Soul thoughts

"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." 1 Timothy 1:7 (KJV)

I become what I see in myself. All that thought suggest to me, I can do. All that thought suggests to me, I can do.All that thought reveals in me,  I can become. This should be man's unshakable faith in himself because God dwells in him - Sri Aurobindo


If you really want something it becomes a goal and if you put all of your energy towards achieving a goal then you will get it. The problem lies in being 100% positive that it is what you want.

If you feel negative you will attract negativeness. If you feel positive you will attract positive influences.

If we think of defeat, that is what we get, If we are undecided, nothing will happen for us. We must just pick something great to do and do it. Never think of failure at all, for as we think now, that is what we will get - M.Yogi


"NOTHING  REAL CAN BE  THREATENED  :  NOTHING UNREAL EXISTS"







Live simply, Live happily and Remember your life was God's idea. Own it! Live it! Work it!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...