Pages - Menu

Monday, April 11, 2011

Protective styling - Get up and go style

So just when I thought I couldn't get any lazier - err even wash and gos were becoming a chore so I figured shuu I need to get me hand out of my hair for a month or so - and where do I run to - my good ole Kinky/Nubian twist. Yes this was my transition style - it was quick, easy and looked hot - so I was truly excited to re-do this style - - I searched high and low for the hair but nowhere in this city seems to carry it (Janet Afro Bulk kinky) - so I settled for Femi Afro Soul kinky - not really feeling the results but it's just for a month. I must say I do love being able to just get and go-without hair issues :) - esp with my constant workouts.

below are my results






video



Live simply, Live happily and Remember your life was God's idea. Own it! Live it! Work it!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...