Pages - Menu

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Some of my goals for 2011

Procrastination is disease that I'm totally ridding in 2011. For everything that I think, dream, start in 2011 - I want to be able to complete or make great progress towards it. I'm publicising some of my goals in order to hold myself accountable. Moving from dreaming to creating, from starting to finishing. Stop making excuses and developing a 'JUST DO IT' attitude

Few of my goals - in no particular order

1- Certified in Personal Training
2- Run my 1st Marathon
3- Create my line of Hair and Body care products
4- Volunteer at least 1 day a month
5- Adopt a healthy eating life style

God and my beautiful family are always going to be no1 1 in my life and will be the only valid reasons for me not achieving any of the above thus I have no excuse :)

My aim is to be able to look back this time next year and smile.

I can do all things thru Christ who strengthens me.

WOW! That was harder than I thought- but right now I'm feeling incredibly motivated and inspired. YOU ONLY HAVE ONE LIFE! YOU GOTTA DO WHAT YOU SHOULD.

Action plan - break goals into small steps -


Live simply, Live happily and Remember your life was God's idea. Own it! Live it! Work it!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...