Pages - Menu

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Some Inspiration - running on empty?

“As your faith is strengthened you will find that there is no longer the need to have a sense of control, that things will flow as they will, and that you will flow with them, to your great delight and benefit.”
Emmanuel Teney 
On the days where my faith is weakened I turn to the following sources1 - God - I cry to him2 - My husband - he always elevates me3 - Word of God via lightsource.com (Hillsong tv and TD Jakes are my favourite)4 - Worship via Klove.com5 - Values.com6 - TED.com
Usually by Source 3 - I'm right as rain again - I really should add call a friend but these day I rarely talk on the phone - everyone is busy with their our baggage and I'm not the one to add to it.Today was one of those blue days but I'm ending it on a high.Stay blessed




Live simply, Live happily and Remember your life was God's idea. Own it! Live it! Work it!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...