Pages - Menu

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Everyday is a Gift - Be thankful!

“When I started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around.”
Willie Nelson

Today was an odd day - On my way to dropping my happy 1yr at the Day care - I had flashbacks of my Dad. Then from nowhere I started crying. It's now close to 3 months Daddy passed away but I guess I'm still grieving.

Daddy has gone to final rest never to return - I'm still trying to come to terms with Death. One day we're alive and well and the next we're gone.
The intention of this post is not to dwell or focus on the loss but instead life. Life is special.
2011 has made me refocus on what is truly important - not hair, success, material things but on faith, hope and love.

Without love we're simply existing and not living. Love is what drives us everyday . It has taken me some years to realise this fact but I'm grateful I know so now.








Live simply, Live happily and Remember your life was God's idea. Own it! Live it! Work it!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...