Pages - Menu

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Welcome! Welcome! Welcome!

WOW! Thank you for visiting my blog. Ok it's Jan 19th and I’ve been meaning to start this blog like y’day. Procrastination is a disease that I need to rid of in 2011 – Can I get an AMEN!!

Lot and Lots has happened since the beginning of the year  and each day I’m like ok I’ll blog about it but working full-time, taking care of my men,cleaning, cooking and still finding time to look HOT is a lot of work- infact I have 3 fulltime jobs .

I’m not entirely sure what my blog will be about – but for the most part it will document my hair journey (oh lawd) – oh yes I became au natural back in 2008(full details later), my spiritual journey , my fitness journey , my upcoming venture and other randoms – I love shoe shopping ! I love to experiment in the kitchen(i.e cooking), I love helping people, I love giving , I love motivating and inspiring people to live their best lives – It’s your world – Live it! Shine brightly! Oh, how I wish I knew all of this growing up I probably would’ve been miles ahead – but I’m glad I know so now.

So here’s to a great 2011, Let’s make it pop

Remember , YOUR LIFE WAS GOD’s idea!! 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...