Pages - Menu

Friday, January 21, 2011

BE LEGENDARY!!

'' I used to think being good was enough until I learned that I could be great. Today, I realize I can choose to... BE LEGENDARY'' - Unknown

Love! love! love the above quote. I came across it today in a Coca-cola ad for the upcoming Black History month. It spoke to me. Why live life being safe, being good , being well-behaved . not taking risk , walking on paths traveled by many - instead of creating your own path . Why is doing something new and different so HARD?  Until you get out of the nest you'll never know how high you can fly, so step out of the nest today and flap those wings. 


This is my year to shine, this is your year too --


Live simply, Live happily and Remember your Life was God's idea. 



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...